Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Saying Goodbye is the Hardest Part

This past week has been a whirlwind of emotion as Jon and I packed up all of our belongings said our good byes and headed to Sunny California, this time not for just three months. I already miss so many things about Utah, our last few nights went out with a bang we celebrated Jon's B-day, we floated the Provo river, and watched fireworks with friends it was fabulous. I am excited to see where our new adventures take us and will keep you posted.

10 comments:

Claire Thompson said...

Welcome to CA!!

M-Lissa and B-Rett said...

I miss you guys already :(

Anonymous said...

Awwww...we miss you guys soooo much!! Why can't Christmas just get here! Hope you guys have fun on your cruise!! Post lots of pics!!!

Goodmans said...

Good luck with all your new adventures in Cali....hello beach :)

Jessie said...

Have fun on your move, Gina. You guys are gonna love it!

Emily said...

If you loved us...you would have stayed.

Camari said...

You headed in the entirely WRONG DIRECTION!!!!!

Michelle said...

Good luck with your move. I know you guys will love CA!

Anonymous said...

tear tear tear tear tear tear tear tear tear tear tear tear tear tear

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

Gina!!!! I dreamt about having lunch with you before you left... but i'm a jerk so that never went through. (And I was selfishley packing up my own belongings for our move, haha-- no excuse though.) Anyways- I hope you guys had a successful move and that you're enjoying sunny weather, warm water and sandy beaches :) I'll miss you! (And I have definitely missed your expertise over the past few months!) we have a very young, enthusiastic, but young team. Every once in a while i'm like- geeze, gina, jess and the rest of us never asked near as many questions.... (well, we had all been working well over 3 months) haha. Take care! -did you get that pharmaceutical job?? Good luck!!!! ~Miranda