Sunday, July 20, 2008

Team Sister Rocks

Jill and I did the Echo Xango Olympic Relay Triathlon together and we pretty much rocked! About a week before the event Jill sprained her ankle and asked if I could do the running portion of the Tri. and some how I agreed! It was actually a really cool experience to be a team and cheer each other on, I had a blast! So here is a sign that we were meant to be a team we both wore the same tank top just different colors and we completley matched... which was not planned and we had both bought without each other knowing right before the race, we thought that was pretty funny!

6 comments:

Goodmans said...

You guys are so awesome! I am jealous :) congrats on your first triathalon.

jharmon said...

That was so fun! You are amazing! Not many people could just run 6.2 miles on a couple days notice! I Love ya and will miss you being so close!

jharmon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Wow! I am so impressed! You rock!

Tylershark said...

You are an animal! I like having tough siblings (in-law or otherwise). You guys look great.

The Fifes said...

way fun! i wish i could see the pictures better... so small! You look way cute.