Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 4th of July

The 4th of July is my favorite holiday of all time, I love love love fireworks! We headed down to Moab with our friends to camp out, do some trail runs and watch the fireworks. We also found this sweet watering hole that we played in, and the boys found some cliffs to jump off of, it was great specially due to the fact that Moab is so hot. In fact it was so hot that on Friday afternoon we had to sit under shaded tree's found at the church just to cool off. Saturday we headed down to Colorado to stay with my sister and go to Rylan's Baptism, I'm so proud of him. We toured the Monument, swam, played games, had a BBQ, watched movies and best of all went boating! My body is still sore from tubing and wake boarding. With plans to move to California in two weeks I am loving every minute of being with family and playing, I can't get enough.

1 comments:

DMom said...

You have - no, let me rephrase that - You make a life that rocks! Your blog always makes me smile.